Tuesday 22 July 2014

Blinkered Barbie 2.0

It seems like a long time since I've sat down to blog and for that I apologise. There's been a lot of things happening in my personal life that have meant I haven't felt much like doing anything at all. I have been baking, and lately I've even been getting back into fashion and make-up (!!!) but I just haven't felt up to sitting down and talking about these things.

I have made some big changes in the time that I've been absent from Blinkered Barbie Bakes, I've been doing online courses in TEFL, meaning I'll be able to teach English abroad, and Criminology, and I've also made the decision to go and do a weeks immersion to learn Spanish in Valencia. All of these changes have left me feeling a lot more positive and much as there's things in my life that still need a lot of work, I'm back to Blinkered Barbie full time - and this is very much a Blinkered Barbie 2.0, or as it will now be known; Blinkered Barbie Life.

This new version of Blinkered Barbie Life will encompass the Blinkered Barbie Bakes that had so much support from all of you out there (for which I'm so grateful) and as I'm remaining on this blog it will also have my back catalogue of recipes, but it will also have some of the beauty, fashion and life aspects that I loved so much when I started the original Blinkered Barbie, which will sadly now be closed completely.

This is very much the end and a start of an era for me, and thanks for those who have stayed around to begin this exciting new journey for myself and my blog, hope you enjoy it as much as I will.

Love,
S xo.

No comments: