Sunday 27 July 2014

Wishlist - The Shoe Edit

I am so, so guilty of living in my trainers. It's not that I particularly like my old, battered, teal converse it's just that I'm way too lazy to find another pair of shoes that will go with my outfit. That being said, this month I branched out and bought a pair of pale blue block heel sandals from Dorothy Perkins, and since then I think I might have fallen in love with shoes. So, here's my shoe edit for the Summer (better get them quick, British Summertime is way past it's average four days and it definitely due to end any time now.)


Captain Gladiator £35 (Miss Selfridge) - I saw a girl wearing a pair of these in the airport coming home from Spain earlier this week and the minute I got home scoured the internet until I found them at Miss Selfridge. These are beautiful on the site, and even more beautiful on, adding a bit of flirty fun to Summer outfits, whilst still feeling comfortable on with their sandal-esque make up. Plus, I'm a sucker for an every day heel.

Gwenny T-Bar Geek Shoes £32 (Topshop) - These shoes have me hook, line and sinker. I bought a black pair similar to this from Topshop last season for work and I was in love with the red versions then. Mum says I had a pair like this for primary school (which is a bit weird actually, as I had a green uniform so red shoes were a bad move, mum) and they're super comfy on. I almost wish someone was having a garden party as they'd look gorgeous paired with a pale dress to add a pop of colour.

Floral Plaited Tube Sandals £14 (Tesco) - These are actually usually really not my thing at all, I haven't  worn a pair of flip flops since I was about seven and these are far too close for comfort. Having said that, I felt in love with the cute pattern and for £14 I'm tempted to buy them even if I only wear them a couple of times next time we go over to the house in Spain. 

Heeled Jelly Shoes £18 (Asos) - I've got a feeling that it was my girlfriend that started this obsession with jelly shoes, and although I own my own sparkly pair that I get a surprising amount of wear out of, I've had my eye on these mint green ones for a few weeks now. If only I could justify buying a second pair (although, trust me on this one, these actually are a surprisingly versatile style of shoe. No, seriously).

So they're my picks of shoes I've got my eyes on, what shoes have you been wearing or will you be wearing for your holidays?

S xo.

No comments: