Monday 11 August 2014

Wishlist - Asos Skirts

I literally hate having bare legs, and for that reason I typically live in a pair of jeans in the Summer (and actually, on that note, I've just got a gorgeous pair of mom jeans from Topshop) but this week I saw a Lola Skye Tulle Tutu Skirt in Dorothy Perkins, which you might have seen on my instagram page.


Safe to say, I'm sold, and I've been searching the skirt section of Asos like it's going out of fashion. I've fallen in love with so many it was hard to whittle it down; if only money wasn't an issue! Safe to say I'm not about to whip out my super pale legs for anyone to see, but fear not, here's my top 5 Asos midi skirt picks.


I'm considering loading up on Midi skirts, so watch this space - undoubtedly more posts to come on them in the future! How do you feel about midi skirts? How are you pairing them to make them casual for every day wear?

S xo.

No comments: