Tuesday 2 September 2014

Hi(atus)

So it's been a while, hasn't it? I've taken a small hiatus or, as I like to call it, I've taken an insomnia-and-holy-crap-I've-taken-on-way-more-than-I-can-handle-work-wise break. With the new school year comes a little bit of peace for me (turns out parents spend a lot of money on uniforms and have less to spend on frivolities like coffee and lunch) and I've managed to finish one of my online course -and pick up another, but that's a story for another day- and for the most part, I'm back to blogging.

I'm also back to baking, which hasn't been on Blinkered Barbie for a while (LOOK, I KNOW NOW IT WAS A MISTAKE TO TAKE ON TWO ONLINE COLLEGE COURSES AND A FULL TIME JOB, BUT I WAS YOUNG AND NAIVE) so there'll undoubtedly be some treats floating around here that you can make to comfort yourselves about the fast approaching winter.

Finally, I just want to throw a big thank you to you all for sticking with me even when I've been radio silent, I hope my incessant ramblings don't bore you now I'm back.

S xo.

No comments: